|Design Quality (User Centered Design)||The quality of a user interface.
1. Aesthetically PleasingA mobile device that people appreciate for its artistic design.
2. Functional Shape (Form)A light, thin tablet computer.
3. AccessibleA website thats accessible to people who have visual impairments.
4. Culture FitA mobile device that a culture embraces.
5. Quality FeelA mobile device that looks and feels like it's made with high quality materials.
6. StableA web browser that doesn't crash.
7. FamiliarA website with standard navigational features that are familiar to users such as a search box.
8. Friendly A voice operated device that has a friendly voice.
9. Helpful Software that helps you when you don't know how to use it.
10. Intuitive A website with intuitive navigation.
11. LearnableA cloud storage service that's easy to learn.
12. Real TimeA business reporting tool that generates custom reports instantly.
13. UsefulA mobile app that makes your daily routine easier.
14. SafeA social network that protects users from spam and harassment.
15. SmallA small memory card.
16. UnifiedA mobile device that has a unified user interface.
17. PersonableA car navigation system that has a persona (almost seems to have a personality).
|Brand Quality||The perceived quality of a technology brand. Your brand is your reputation. Internal corporate tools can also be branded. Customers may rely heavily on brand to judge quality.
18. Distinct A brand of mobile devices that stands out in a crowded market.
19. Stylized A software brand that's instantly recognizable by the style of its user interface.
20. TimelyA mobile device that hits the market at just the right time.
21. ExperienceA brand of web design tools that provide a creative experience.
22. TestedA laptop that was throughly tested before being shipped to the customer.
23. Right PriceA somewhat expensive tablet computer that's worth every penny.
24. Satisfies Needs & DesiresA social network that helps you connect with your friends.
|Automation Quality||The quality of automated and semi-automated processes and tools.
25. SmartA flight navigation system that detects proximity to other aircraft in flight and automatically avoids collisions.
26. AccurateAn order processing system that never gets an order wrong.
27. AdaptableA traction control system in your car that adapts to bad weather.
28. AvailableA flight navigation system that never goes down.
29. CapableA customer relationship management system that's capable of forecasting sales based on trends and pipeline data.
30. EfficientA data center cooling system that minimizes energy consumption.
31. NecessaryA risk management automation that's required by regulators.
32. ImprovableA manufacturing process that creates knowledge that's used to continually improve product quality.
33. SophisticatedAn equity trading algorithm that beats the competition at high frequency trading.
34. VisualA manufacturing process that provides visual quality controls that can be used to spot problems.
35. Zero TouchAn order-to-billing process that's zero touch (no humans need to do anything).
36. LeanA lean manufacturing process that minimizes production costs.
|Standards & Best Practices||One way to define quality is with standards & best practices.
37. StandardsA mobile device that's certified to meet technical standards.
38. ComplianceA risk management process that's compliant with regulations.
39. Best PracticesAn IT service that implements ITIL practices.
|Service & System Quality||The quality of services and systems.
40. DeployableAn accounting tool that's deployable to a cloud platform.
41. ElasticA cloud computing service that can be scaled up and down on demand.
42. Ubiquitous A wireless telecom provider that provides service everywhere.
43. Fault TolerantA flight navigation system that is fault tolerant.
44. MaintainableAn ERP system that's inexpensive to maintain.
45. ExtensibleA cloud platform that can be extended with saas services.
46. EconomicalA cloud storage service that's economical.
47. IntegratedA bank settlement system that's integrated with other banks.
48. ReliableA global positioning system (GPS) that's reliable.
49. Mature A billing system that's mature and reputable.
50. OpenA big data platform that's open source.
51. OperableA aircraft flight control system that's easy to operate.
52. Optimal A spacecraft navigation system that's optimal.
53. ResilientAn operating system that's resilient to application errors.
54. RobustAn enterprise architecture with robust common services.
55. ScalableA web platform that can be deployed to cloud.
56. SimpleA flight control system with simple controls that are designed to reduce human error.
57. StableAn operating system that's stable.
58. SustainableA manufacturing process that produces minimal waste and is sustainable.
59. TestableA flight control system that is testable.
60. MeasurableA sales system that produces sales metrics.
61. CredibleA news website that publishes only credible information.
62. ExplorableA website that allows you to dive deeper into a topic.
63. KnowledgeableA document repository that holds valuable knowledge.
64. FreshA website that provides fresh information.
65. InterestingA social network that's interesting.
66. Entertaining A game that's entertaining.
67. RelevantA navigation system that provides you will relevant directions as you drive.
68. ConfidentialA social network that maintains the confidentiality of your photos.
69. SecureA cloud storage service that's secure.
70. Unbiased A decision support system that provides unbiased analysis of decision data.
71. HierarchicalA project management tool that provides a hierarchical view of project risks.
72. Organized A travel website that's organized by destination.